Memento firmware 1.1
Main Features of this version :
- works on v3-v16 PAL and USA ps2
- Support for DVD-based ps2 games by using our custom transparent patcher (game files are not modified and patched discs will work with both Memento firmware and normal modchips/swap discs).
- DEV1 mode to launch up to 4 different applications from the memory card
- DEV3 mode to launch up to 4 different applications from USB hdd/memory stick.
Quick instructions :
DEV mode is invoked by pressing R1/R2/L1/L2 pad buttons on boot for DEV1 mode
or PAD DOWN + R1/R2/L1/L2 for DEV3 mode.
If no buttons are pressed on the joypad, memento behaves as normal (direct booting of game disc if present or ps2 browser).
ELF files are mapped as follows :
R1 : /BOOT/BOOT.ELF
R2 : /BOOT/BOOT2.ELF
L1 : /BOOT/BOOT3.ELF
L2 : /BOOT/BOOT4.ELF
To install the ELF files :
For DEV3 mode, simply make a folder called BOOT on your memory stick and copy the files there.
For DEV1 mode, you need to browse to the folder where your savegames are stored in your PC (in a default installation of the Memor32 Save Game Manager this is usually C:\Program Files\Memor32\Ps2Saves\).
Just make a new folder inside Ps2Saves and call it "BOOT".
You can now copy any elf file in there (plus any additional needed files, like roms for emulators) and the Memor32 save game manager will see is as a new savegame that you can easily restore to the memory card.
Remember to rename the elf files according to the table above and to close and restart the savegame manager when you add any files to the BOOT folder.
Additional features coming in the next releases:
- HDD and USB-HDD support to enable boot of "unpatched" game ISO files from HDD and USB-HDD!
- Support for PS2 CD based games.
- User interface to control and customize settings and options on the Memento/Ps2.
- Support for PS1 based games
More addition will be announced on coming releases.
Greetz to all and have fun with our MEMENTO.
If you appreciate our work, spread the word!